(from The Fires of Idirsholas)
Knights of Medhir
The knights are seven corrupted knights of Camelot, rendered unstoppable and indestructible by the evil sorceress Medhir three hundred years ago. They were eventually only banished by the death of the sorceress herself, but can now be raised again should a magician of considerable power enact the correct ritual in the haunted ruins of Idirsholas castle.
The seven black cloaked, masked, and armoured undead warriors will serve their new mistress without querstion, hunting down her foes tirelessly.
They cannot speak, but when in combat - or about to enter combat - emit a terrifying low groaning sound that has been known to send foes running to the hills.
AC: 2 
#Atk: 2, magic sword (+2 to hit), 1d10+2 damage
- Undead - immune to sleep, mind control magic etc
- Magical Protection - cannot be harmed by non-magical weapons or magical weapons with less than a +2 bonus. They also have a 25 per cent magical resistance to spells.
- Immortal - If reduced to zero hit points, their physical form will be dispelled and their armour and weapons will clatter to the ground. Within three hours (3d6 x 10 minutes) the weapons and armour will turn to dust and be scattered to the winds. The knight may then be raised again by sorcery back at Idirsholas castle.
- Summon Mount - once given a task by their new master, the knights can summon magical mounts that are unafraid of them and will carry them for as long as required. Like the knights possessions, these horses will also disappear soon after its rider is 'killed'. These horses have the same statistics as ordinary horses, but never tire or suffer morale issues.
- Aura Of Fear - each knight emits a constant aura of fear that affects any beings of 2HD (two experience levels) or less. Such beings are required to make a save versus magic or be subjected to magical fear.
Note: If the wizard who summoned the knights wills it, or is himself killed, the knights will crumble (as if "killed") and return, in spirit, to their castle awaiting their next call.
The Curse Of Creeping Slumber
Seventh Level ritual
A powerful ritual that is initially cast upon an unknowing innocent (this takes 15 minutes and is usually conducted when they are asleep). That person's life energy is then used to fuel the spell which causes everyone who comes within a mile of the spell's subject to contract a fever.
This fever will gradually drain them of energy - a save versus magic is required every 30 minutes to avoid temporary loss of one level of experience (therefore the saves get progressively harder).
When a person is reduced to the equivalent of "level zero" they fall into a magical sleep. The spell can only be broken by the death of the person who is fuelling the spell (and is immune to the spell's effects, as is the spellcaster).
This is the ultimate utilitarian spell for magic-users (and replaces the fifth level spell Telekinesis), allowing the wizard to move objects with the power of his mind, within a range of (his Intelligence x 10ft) and up to a weight of 20lb per level. If used to throw/propel objects as weapons, he attacks at a level equal to one level below his own, but scores normal damage for the object plus a bonus equal to half his level (rounded down).
As well as lifting objects (from plates, ropes, branches and cutlery at low levels up to rocks and people etc) it can also be used to push objects (living targets must make a Dexterity Save, with a penalty equal to the wizards' level minus their own level), create footsteps in mud, part fog banks etc